The CFAM Secretariat is the information and coordinating center for all personnel and entities involved in the catechetical apostolate of the Archdiocesan Catechetical Ministry. It serves as the clearing house of the Administrative Council. This office coordinates with the different Diocesan Catechetical Ministry in the implementation of CFAM policies and programs.
We form a CFAM Secretariat who are:
· Witnesses of the Gospel values
· Committed to render service to the catechetical ministry
· Competent and productive in our respective tasks
We foster a Christ-centered, loving, caring and dialogical community journeying towards the fullness of life.
CFAM ensures a more dignified and better living for its employees to render a more effective and spirit-filled services and to draw more people to become catechists.
Facilities and equipments:
We provide a well-equipped Secretariat Office with the updated facilities for more prompt service and immediate response to the needs of the catechetical ministry.
Catechetical Materials and development:
We develop quality catechetical materials print and non print, so that Christ may be formed in everyone.
Inspire and empower the youth to become citizens imbued with the Gospel values for the service of the society and the local Church.
Attract, nurture, empower and invigorate catechists in acquiring adequate knowledge, skills, attitudes and strong sense of mission
The CFAM Secretariat is headed by the CFAM Commissioner of Catechesis and assisted by an Executive Secretary. It shall have the following staff:
· Executive Secretary/Ministry Coordinator
· Ministry Assistant for Human Resource Development
· Ministry Assistant for Formation
· Ministry Assistant for Finance
· Ministry Assistant for Operations
· Ministry Assistant for Youth
· Ministry Assistant for Volunteer Catechists
· Ministry Assistant for Research
· Ministry Layout Artist
· Ministry Clerk for Finance
· Ministry Driver/ Messenger
· Office Clerk
Religious and Consecrated persons are:
- Requested by the CFAM Commissioner from congregation/School/office
- Recommended by their respective Superiors and approved by the CFAM Commissioner
- With monthly provision given as stipend
TERM OF OFFICE:
All appointed CFAM Staff serve a regular three-year term of office. This may be renewed for another term, with an exemption of another three-year term according to the needs of the Archdiocese of Manila and the discretion of the CFAM Commissioner.
The CFAM Staff may avail of the following Formation Programs:
- Inter-diocesan Ongoing Formation,
- Ongoing Formation on Special Assignment,
- Retreats and Recollection,
- Regular Staff Meeting: Spiritual renewal and bonding,
- Outing/Recreational Activities